Life, The Universe And Everything!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Emraan Hashmi..

Stooppiidd Post Title. Stooppiidd person. I know.

yupp.. EMRAAN HASHMI.. thats the name which pesters me these days! And the reason? A no of jerks in my bus who can and in fact do listen to his 'select' songs more than 988434241141 times a day! Those really dumb songs are played in the mornings and the after-noons.. continously and when I ask them to change the song.. they play numb/here without you. And whats worse.. they sing along with an anglicized accent :(

'toh phir aao..'
"ugh! not again.. gana change karo please"
"kyun? yeh acha nahi hai?"
"hai.. par 988546 din se yehi sun rahi hoon"
"acha."

'Teraaaaaa Meraaaaaa'
"change karo please"

'I've become so numb..'
"yeh bhi nahi!"

'Zindagi ne..'
"NOHH!"
"acha gana hai"
"please change!"

'And I dream about you all the time..'
"Aur ganey nahin hain kya?"
"Kitni baar change kar chuka hoon..main pagal hoon kya *duh!* ab wohi sunna parega"

And.. finally.. I HAD to listen to all the crappy songs :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home