Life, The Universe And Everything!

Monday, August 27, 2007

When Idiots Compose Couplets..

Okie! So today in bus, one of my friends composed this :

' Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some moron stole the toilet paper.
Shall I lie
Shall I linger
Or shall I be forced to use my finger?!'

My Reaction: WTH?!

phew! Busy week ahead.

Monday - MCQ test Exam! *not as bad.. I expect good results!*
Tuesday - Rakhi *mahnn.. its mean.. I'll be studying the structure of an onion peel while
everyone else munches chocolates!*
Wednesday - Science Practical + Viva *umm.. the practical will be managed.. but the viva?
Counting the interviews out, it has been around 9 years since I gave my last viva -
I was in Prep. then! What if i screw up the way Hari did in Five Point Someone?!*
Thursday - Maths Practical + Viva *ANOTHER viva!*
Friday - Computer Science Practical - SQL! *NO SWEAT!!*

Thats about it - will post something more interesting later.

PS: WarP - Overall Runners up @ MSM! boohoo!




Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Arjun said...

2 shots of vodka. Don't have 3.

August 27, 2007 at 6:35 PM

 
Blogger Ishita Jain said...

yehh.. precisely two!

August 27, 2007 at 9:13 PM

 
Blogger Ishita Jain said...

lol.. karmanya composed it

August 29, 2007 at 10:21 PM

 
Blogger Rahul Puri said...

hey,,,,gawd i dont believ u r 13 !!!

August 29, 2007 at 10:52 PM

 
Blogger Ishita Jain said...

uhh.. why?!

August 30, 2007 at 4:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

oooooo....mann nic one ... but the best one is before all "WITH AN EXCEPTION OF BAD NEWS"
DT IS indeed the right thing u rote abt it .....yakk...those frustrating track suits ..thank god we r rid of it for atleast now..actually ...le' me remind u ...the skool mandate is not goin to spare us from those "not to be named "(plzz) so soon..for v. stupid and obvious reasons ...hey at dis i wud revert to vat u say al times......:)
"Y GOD Y "he he !!

September 1, 2007 at 9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home